2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
Not being able to fit in like everyone else
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
Council Crest Park
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Being able to accept who I am
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
My mother because I can tell her anything and she accepts me for it
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
She thinks the same way I do
12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
Hate them. Always think people are lying
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
Being able to be there for others
16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
My ears and all my piercings
17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
Beings able to be there for others
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
More serious than I wish I did
21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
I think so, once.
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
Being able to be and act like best friends
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
It’s a quality where one is susceptible to harm from others. Being in my emotions makes me vulnerable.
24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?
What are we?
25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
Go to a bar
26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
How the brain works
28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
31. If you had off from work today, what would you do?
Take a trip to a lake and go canning
32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
Not being invited to a school dance
33. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
My friend visiting me at work
34. What is your favorite memory?
Beach trip with my best friend and my best friends family
35. What’s the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you?
Not being able to hold myself together
36. What is your biggest fear?
37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
Not stepping out of my comfort zone enough
38. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?
39. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Threw a Witches when I was 15 and being the designated driver after the police and paramedics showed up
40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
I would like to
41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear? (Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public)?
42. What’s your favorite joke?
Knock-knock, Who’s there?, You, You who?, You-hoo! Big summer blow out.
43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Cat person but I wish I was a dog person
44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
45. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child?
Stubborn but high achieving
47. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?
49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?
I always put others before myself
50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?
Anyone who appreciates me as much as I appreciate them